Nowadays these are the most favourite stuff among every age group and these are originated from South Asia (Nepal, Tibet) with in no time these became trendy and loved by everyone. There are various types of momos like kurkkure momos, fried momos, chicken momos, chocolate momos and many more of many types.
Places in Delhi where you can find best momos
- Chocolate momos:- WoW momos located in haus khas village,
- Kurkuree momos:- Last benchers shop in Tagore garden.
- Mom hand momos:- fried and veg momos at satyaniketan.
- Dolma aunty momos:- chicken and veg gravy momos in lajpat nagar.
Khasta kachoris are round puff pastry stuffed with urad or moong dal. It’s one of the most loved street food of India. These kachoris are filled with a savory stuffing of urad dal and aromatic Indian spices. These are originated from Uttar Pradesh or Rajasthan but the name differs in both the places
Some places in delhi where you can find best Khasta kachoris
- Jung Bahadur Kachori Wala:- 1104, Gali Bhojpura Road, Maliwara, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006.
- Fateh Ki Kachori:- Outside St. Xavier’s School, Raj Niwas Marg, Next to Gujrati Samaj Building.
- Sharma Kachoriwala:- NP 160, Mangal Bazaar (Near Gopal Mandir), Pitampura.
- Kachori Wala Outside Hanuman Mandir:- Pracheen Hanuman Mandir, Baba Kharak Singh Marg, CP
A Paratha is a flatbread that originated in the indian subcontinent. It is still prevalent throughout India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh, where wheat is grown and is the traditional staple of the area. Every locality call it by different names like Punjabisparantha, parauntha, prontha, parontay and Bengalis named porota . Parathas are of various types and categories in many different tastes like Aloo Paratha, Gobhi Paratha, Paneer Paratha, Mix Paratha and many more.
Delhi is famous for its Parathe Wali Gali there you can find a huge varieties of Parathas because of its mouth watery taste brings a crowd from all over the world.
Best place in Delhi for having Parathas
- Moolchand Parantha:- 4, 5, 6, Lala Lajpat Rai Marg, Vikram Vihar, Lajpat Nagar, Moolchand Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
- Paranthe Wali Gali:- Chandni chowk near metro station.
- Kake Hi Hatti:- 654-666, Church Mission Road, Fatehpuri, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi – 110006
Chole Bhature is a dish from the Punjab region of the Indian subcontinent. This Punjabi dishis a combination of chana masalaand bhatura, a fried bread made from maida flour. It’s the best breakfast meal and loved by all to have it.
You can find delicious Chole Bhature at:
- Chache di hatti:- Kamla Nagar & Model Town-2
- Pandit Ji:- Kanti Nagar(East Delhi)
- Sita Ram Diwan Chand:- Chuna Mandi Paharganj
Chinese Food is the most liked food in India and the majority of this is eaten by the youngsters because its very tasty and spicy . Some Popular foods in this are : Noodles, Manchurian, Fried rice, Macaroni and many more, you can find these food in big restaurants and on street side.
Some of the famous place in Delhi you can find these stuffs
- Ichiban Restaurant:-9, Pandara Rd, Pandara Flats, Market, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
- Tee Dee:- Majnu Ka Tila
- Nagaland Food Stall:- Dilli Haat